Some things I've been pondering and want opinions on. Particularly from those of you with older kids.
1) What is a good age to give up sippy cups altogether?
2) When do you quit letting your kids ride in a stroller (or cart at a store) and make them walk?
3) When (and oh my gosh HOW) do you nighttime potty train?
4) Is introducing a third child to the mix easier or harder than introducing a second? CURIOSITY.
5) When do your kids start having their own chores?
I'm ready for your thoughts, lovely readers.