1. Will slept for 8 1/2 hours last night. It was a beautiful thing.
2. Delicious slow-cooker chicken and sweet potato chowder for dinner on Monday. Weight Watchers recipe, so delicious AND healthy. Can't beat that.
3. When Kalena gets hurt and comes over to be comforted she'll hug me and then pat ME on the back, as if she's the one doing the comforting.
4. Bought a new perfume. Marc Jacobs recommended by some of the lovely ladies of the stylelush blog. Smells fabulous.
5. Nice spring weather for taking walks and playing in the park. I'm trying to enjoy it before it gets hot.
Any highlights to share from your week?