We're back from Denver! Okay, we were back on Thursday. The visit to the Sie Center was excellent, and I'll write it up soon (I want to go over the notes first.) So today, 10 things you might not know about me.
1) I'll make assumptions about you based on the books you keep in your house. If you have everything on a reader, I'm gonna need to see that. So I can make assumptions about you. (I find home libraries fascinating.)
2) I don't wear shorts. Capris maybe, but not shorts. Last time I wore shorts was when we were in Hawaii in 2008.
3) I love shopping for cute shoes. However, I wear the same few pairs of shoes all the time. It took YEARS for me to admit this to myself and stop buying shoes I don't wear.
4) I have a hard time just sitting and watching TV. Even if I'm watching a movie I need to be doing something else. Internet surfing, stitching, scrapbooking, SOMETHING.
5) Typing that last one reminded me of this one: I have old lady hobbies. I cross stitch. I quilt. I make scrapbooks. I bake. I just need to learn how to knit and/or crochet and I'm all set! (I really would like to learn that.)
6) I've never dyed my hair, and I probably never will. There are 2 reasons for this: 1) I really like my natural color and 2) I'm WAY too lazy to keep it maintained.
7) I like the way my toes look pedicured, but I'm SUPER ticklish, so I'm not I huge fan of the actual pedicure process.
8) I am good at baking desserts. I make yummy cookies, cake, pie, and brownies. But I can't bake bread to save my life.
9) I am much more productive when I get up in the morning and put on jeans instead of yoga pants. I guess yoga pants are just too comfortable.
10) Today is our sixth anniversary. We celebrated by going to a matinee. Then Brian went golfing with my dad. We are the most boring people ever.