- Kalena slept until 8:30 this morning. It was a beautiful, beautiful thing.
- After the dogs lie outside in the dead grass, they come in and lie on whatever piece of floor is the cleanest, making sure to leave dead grass all over it. WHY?
- I am nerdy enough that I just googled "lay vs lie" to make sure I was using the right one. Good thing too, because I wasn't. I always get that wrong.
- Kalena went on a solid foods strike last week and refused anything that didn't come out of a bottle. Today she is eating food like this never happened. What's that all about?
- I am so glad that Brian is a good cook and enjoys cooking. If I were responsible for dinner every night grilled cheese sandwiches would be on the menu like 3 times a week.
- Kalena is getting a little girl cousin in August! Yay!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
None of these things warrants a whole post, so you're just gonna get some bullet points today.